After years of working in Commercial and Residential Real Estate, the partners of Think Tech Labs realized there had to be a better way to manage deals and data. Traditional and cookie-cutter software like Top Producer or ACT! just wasn’t doing the job. Brokers and Agents needed a tool that was going to help them close more deals, especially in a down and changing market and economy.
So what did they do? They partnered with the #1 selling CRM platform, Salesforce.com to create the best On-Demand, Software-as-a-Service Real Estate application for Real Estate professionals. They have now become one of Salesforce.com’s most popular Real Estate application, and they continue to stay committed to their clients by constantly investing in updates in REthink.
In today’s economic market, brokers need to stay ahead of the competition to survive. This means following up with every contact, capturing and managing every piece of information, marketing every listing, providing clients with accurate real-time information, and ultimately, closing more deals.
REthink Commercial Real Estate CRM provides brokers with the tools necessary to manage every component of a real estate transaction, from capturing a lead to completing a project.
With REthink Commercial Real Estate CRM, you can track, manage, and expand on all of your local market knowledge, thus bringing extensive and invaluable information directly to your client.
Their strategy is to provide our clients with management solutions that increase their return on investment, cash flow, and enhance the property’s investment value. This is why real estate brokers, investors, and property managers depend on ReThink to help achieve their performance goals and increase profitability. Take a look at a real world case study from CNL Commercial.
- Manage your properties, listings and leases with ease
- Support any property type
- Maintain complete activity records for each property
- Calculate commissions and generate reports with the click of a button
- Track and manage tenants, leases, association owners, charges and payments
- Give property owners and board members online access
- Receive maintenance requests and generate work orders
- Give residents online account access
- Give online access to your property management team
- Market and fill vacancies online
Property Types Supported:
Hotel and Resorts
Commercial Products and Solutions: