I had a wonderful online demo with www.epropertydata.com this week and it was very impressive. Many thanks to Carl Peterson and the C.E.O. of the company Connie Capone. There certainly were some WOW moments. Please do yourself a favor and contact Carl and his team for a demo.The tools and search are most definitely pushing the commercial real estate edge. Take a peek at their new newsletter and then let’s take a look at epropertydata.
WHAT IS A COMMERCIAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE (CIE)?
Brokers, appraisers, developers, local EDC’s title companies all work together to share data, compile information and build a robust local listing platform. Members have access to professional marketing tools, plus organized, analytical data for research and sales. A successful CIE creates a unified commercial real estate network.
WHAT IS A PROPERTY CENTRIC SYSTEM?
The database that underlies your CIE system is structured and patterned upon an inventory of all the commercial parcels and buildings in your region. A property centric system produces more accurate data! Tracking sale and lease transaction history is possible! Sale and lease listing systems can not compare.
• Input listings once and distribute to multiple portals
• Load/track historical data on properties.
• Brand and market yourself.
Two Platforms to choose from:
The database is populated and maintained either by the Brokers themselves (Broker Loaded) or with the assistance of Researchers (Researched CIE).
• ePD researchers add data to CIE.
• Reports that include market trends like vacancy rates, absorption, inventory/availability and asking lease rates, tracked at the market or submarket level.
• Best for large, fragmented markets, or where brokers may not input their own data
BROKER LOADED SYSTEM:
• Brokers input all data to CIE.
• Best for “organized” markets.
• Less expensive than researched system
BOTH PLATFORMS OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
• Sophisticated features and functions to assure accurate and complete data.
• Send automatic notifications to listing agents when their listings are about to expire.
• Generate lists of current office inventory to brokers for their monthly review.
• Request automatically that brokers update their listings every 30 days.
• Generate reports on all buildings in the market, not just those with available space for lease or for sale.
• PROPERTY CENTRIC
• TENANT LISTS
• CUSTOM MARKET AREAS
• POLYGON SEARCHES
• AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATIONS
• COMPARABLE SALES
• MARKETPLACE ANALYTICS
• BROADCAST EMAILS
• TRACK RESEARCHER
• AGING REPORTS FOR LISTINGS
• “DUPE” FINDER
• FLAGS TO IDENTIFY INACCURATE DATA
• INVENTORY REPORTS
• ADMIN MANAGED LISTINGS
• RECRUIT NEW MEMBERS
• MARKETING & SALES COLLATERAL
• EMAIL MARKETING SUITE
• TRACK CAMPAIGN SUCCESS
• BENCHMARK STATISTICS
Commercial real estate search done right? Comments and opinions are always appreciated.