The Biggest CRE Event Of The Year Is Here!
Be sure to follow the #RECon14 hastag on Twitter.
Please check out the detailed information about RECon14 below.
RECon is an appointment driven show, be sure to book your appointments in advance by using ourAttendee List Search and Exhibitor List Search. Or if you’re a member be sure to download our mobile app were you can perform member directory searches, access attendee lists; and more all with our Mobile App.
DISCOVER ALL THAT RECON HAS TO OFFER
- RECon Academy is an excellent opportunity to combine education and learning with business while at RECon, the world’s largest retail real estate convention.
- Register for the Trustee Breakfast this is your opportunity to meet and discuss key industry issues with ICSC’s Board of Trustees in an interactive, roundtable setting.
- Come check out the ICSC Coca-Cola “Happiness Lounge” where digital, mobile and social platforms will be transformed into unified online marketing strategies (and where you can be transformed from tired and stressed, to rested and happy!).
- Enjoy the award winning speakers, including:
Biz Stone, Co-Founder, Twitter
Jean Chatzky, Award-Winning Journalist & Best-Selling Author, Financial Editor, NBC’s TODAY, Contributing Editor, MORE magazine, Columnist, The New York Daily News
Mike Duke, Chairman of the Executive, Committee of the Board, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., Bentonville
- Stop by the Advocacy Center at the EARN booth where stations are set up for you to quickly and easily email Congress. We’ll also have staff there to answer questions and help make sure your voice is heard. The U.S. Congress is closer than ever to passing efairness legislation, which will give retailers in our shopping centers a fair chance to compete with online sellers. We need your help to get it over the line!
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes and map out your day.
- Join us online for an informative webinar on how to maximize your RECon Convention experience. Learn the ins-and-outs of navigating this event from those who are in the know.
- The ICSC booth will have free Wi-Fi and charging stations.
- Don’t forget your badge; if you do not have it you will not be able to access any of the convention functions.
- Download the ICSC mobile app
- See the full Survival Guide
RECON FIRST TIMER’S ORIENTATION
The RECon First Timer’s Orientation took place on April 16, 2014.
The recorded webinar can be accessed here.
(This recording enables you to view the slides used in the webinar and also listen to the audio portion of the presentation.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Registration hours, badges, shuttle bus schedules and more! So many questions, so little time.Find answers to common questions on the FAQs page.
See you there.
Las Vegas Baby!