It’s May and that means Las Vegas Baby and ICSC RECon 2012.
Flight and hotel booked. Liver checked. Comfortable shoes packed and teeth whitened. I’m READY!
I will be spending a fair amount of time in the Marketplace Mall and the Social Media Pavilion.
Here are some quick details.
Technology and Social Media Pavilion
Booth 221 at Marketplace Mall-
The business world is waking up to the incredible selling power of social and digital media—and for the Retail Real Estate industry this entire genre of communications platforms has more potential than ever before.
Learn directly from the experts how a smart, creative social and digital media strategy can breathe new life into every area of your business. Swing by the Technology & Social Media Pavilion to:
– Meet one-on-one with key social media and digital experts.
– Learn how social media and digital strategies impact the retail industry.
– Attend targeted, 20-minute sessions on a variety of topics.
– View case studies highlighted integrated campaigns, cools apps, new technologies and out-of-the-box thinking.
– Hear is a link to the entire social media pavilion schedule.
– My session is on Monday at 10:00 p.m. Please drop by if you have the chance and see for yourself how pretty I am in person 🙂
– Myself and Sarah Malcolm will be doing videos and interviews of any and all. The idea is to showcase attendees and their companies. This is a great way to help promote yourself and your company at the event. We will be posting them straight up to the ICSC You Tube Channel. Once we post them up hit download or link from You Tube and send them out. EASY!
– Remember to use the hashtag #REConSocial
– I will be live blogging at the event and will try to post up as often as possible.Video audio commentary link love fluff and who knows. Well you know me so…..you do know.
I already have a few friends:
Make a Deal: