1. The number one reason I attended this event was to meet people…and I met the most amazing people.
2. Lots of talk about the “next events” where when who how what. My thoughts. Look at Inman Connect and steal everything from them!
3. Still in love with Honest Buildings but alas no face to face with Riggs. I did get to meet Peter O’ Brien instead and he is THE MAN!
4. Some one said to me ” show me the real innovation here.”
5. Pierce Neiken put this all together. Yes, I know he had help and is the first to say so but……. he will forever get credit for standing up and flat-out making it happen.
5. Why is it I only eat deserts at these things? They have a name for that it’s called (AOD) Adult Onset Diabetes.
6. GlobeST.com was there. That says something….I think.
7. With all humility I say thank you for the kind and positive words from everyone that took the time to express them.
8. I need some help. Who is the guy in the glasses next to me?
9. Started counting the people I have pissed off in attendance. Stopped at 5. It was going to be a long night regardless.
10. Only met 2 stalker/self-absorbed/delusional/need tin foil on head/belly button watching techies. Funny thing is you have no idea who you are.
11. Ran into some old friends who happened to bring their wives to the big city. WOW, did you guys marry up and out kick your coverage.
14. Met my new favorite (Do I have a favorite?) #CRE/Tech/Awesome CEO. Suresh Kavan www.dmginfo.com .He’s funny engaging visionary and understands where #CRE and tech meet. He is a car guy I am a car guy. It’s a start.
15. I think I missed an opportunity to meet with some VC types and get their take on the #CRE Tech space. Shit!
16. Beyond impressed with the CBRE people. They attended. They had questions. They had opinions. They listened. They engaged. They represented their brand. There is a reason they are number 1.
17. I should write a book…..
18. You were expecting deep thoughts and earth shattering exclusives from me? You should attend. You should create your own.
19. Smart brilliant innovative world building industry crushing techno savants. Who survives? It’s not hard to see. Look in their eyes!
20. Number one thing I take away from this event. Do the companies involved in #CRE #Tech really know their customer? I am not so sure. I should know. They should know. I think they don’t.
Photo Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ruanon/6935006104/